It all started last year when McCain went down to Liberty University in LYNCHBURG, VA to see the Reverand Jerry Falwell
to get some support for his presidential bid among the Christian fanatical right (evangelicals).
This past week end, Johnny Boy went to Orlando not to visit Disney world but to meet with the fanatical Christian media.
While John had little to say, the Rev. Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition said after McCain's private meeting
in Orlando that ,
"He (McCain) recognized he cannot be president of the United States without reaching out to the evangelicals," Mahoney
said " as reported in the AP on February 20, 2007.
Can a meeting with Pat Robertson be next? Will Pat advise him that he needs to endorse Pat's idea of assassination
of elected leaders who try to feed and pull their people out of poverty because socilalism is not santioned by god.
As the news media continues to worship along side of the religious right, maybe it will dawn on some reporter somewhere
that before they blast some democrat as a heathen that they really need to confirm Johhny and every other republican
presidential candidate's allegiance to core Christian social issues.
Does John MCCain support :
1. The elimination of the theory of evolution from public schools in favor of creationism?
2. The implementation of School prayer by Constitutional Amendment to the one and only Christian God.
3. The stoning of heretics (i.e. non-belivers).
4. The outlawing of abortion because it is state sanctioned murder.
5. The continuation of the death penalty because it is state sanctioned murder. (oops)
We also should know this time around (the press sought of hid Bush's beliefs from the public), whether McCain believes
in core Christian dogma.
1. There is only one true god.
2. That Mary was a virgin who gave birth to the Son of God, Jesus Christ. That Mary and Joseph didn't
3. That Jesus rose from the dead.
4. That the Jews killed Jesus.
5. That the penalty for saying "God Dammit" should be death.
6. That God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days.
Of course, we here at BringitOn22205 believe these questions are fair game for any Republican that courts the fanatics.
Democrats are always questioned on their religious beliefs and held under great scrutiny for their lack of believe or modified
These questions are important to evangelicals and the rest of us. These candidates need to be put
on the spot. Up or down, do you believe or not? If Johnny is not a true believer or if he is, America needs to